We are currently scheduling appointments for well child checkups (physicals) for all ages through September 19th in both office locations. Sick visits will continue to be offered via telemedicine appointments only. Please regularly check back for updates as we continue to open up our schedule.
We continue to ask all patients to remain in their car upon arrival to the office. Please call the respective office phone number to check in. A nurse will call you when they have a clean room ready, and will meet you at the front door into the office. This will eliminate use of the waiting room.
Please limit the number of people coming to the appointment to the patient and 1 parent/caregiver (with the exception of newborns, where both parents can come).
All adults are required to wear a mask or face covering. Please try to have children over the age of 2 wear a mask as well. All doctors, nurses, and staff members will be wearing masks.
In order to keep both our patients and staff healthy, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment if:
- The patient is not feeling well or if they have had a fever, cough, sore throat, and/or cold symptoms within the last 2 weeks
- Anyone in the household has not been feeling well or has had a fever, cough, sore throat and/or cold symptoms in the last 2 weeks
- Anyone in the household has been exposed to a positive Covid case or is awaiting Covid test results
- Anyone in the household has traveled by airplane in the past 2 weeks
- Anyone in the household has traveled out of state and participated in activities where social distancing guidelines could not be maintained (attending gatherings with large groups of people, staying in public hotels, indoor dining at restaurants and bars, etc)
Please continue to check back regularly for office updates, including additional scheduling openings.